01xtreme Posted September 18, 2007 Report Posted September 18, 2007 btw, whats wrong with running wires through the port? Nothing if you are lazy as shit. I mean honestly, how long does it take to drill a hole shove wire through it, and seal it up. I'm betting about as long as it takes to shove your wires down the port. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
FI_Aaron Posted September 18, 2007 Author Report Posted September 18, 2007 it just doesnt look good Lets Go Ski
Vishus Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 It's looks like you slap the wiring together just to get it up and runnin instead of takin 5 minutes to drill a hole shove wire through it and seal it
Guest Nismofreak Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 he has good amps just that noise....damit he got a shitty deck which makes the system look like crap big P yah that box use to be the guys set up as in the video link you provided but something happened and had to seel it....
ChevyBoy Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 It's looks like you slap the wiring together just to get it up and runnin instead of takin 5 minutes to drill a hole shove wire through it and seal itthis has already been stated.
Braingetter Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 I wanna be a baller and be as loud as him..... I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
dr.db Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 i thought it was a joke....especially when i heard the strange buzzing sound in the beginning. I wonder what that was..Yeah man me too...thought it was some werid engine noise gag..nice sub...wrong encloser...well at least not the proper firing angle...that trunk lid is getting its ass kiked real good though!!
dr.db Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 I wanna be a baller and be as loud as him.....Dont we all hahahahahahahaha
Mastersound15 Posted September 20, 2007 Report Posted September 20, 2007 Dont we all hahahahahahahaha sorry i dont mean to add to things but my car has way more flex than that. and even i dont think im loud...... 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
FieroGrande Posted September 21, 2007 Report Posted September 21, 2007 I wish I had a badass amp like that and his setup! I aint loud I know!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.