FI_Aaron Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Check this guy out... Its so loud Lets Go Ski
meade916 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 i thought it was a joke....especially when i heard the strange buzzing sound in the beginning. I wonder what that was.. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
FI_Aaron Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 that POS tape deck Lets Go Ski
zaxfire69 Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 I bet my 15 is louder...No bets I know..Why would you place your port firing up towards the trunk lid?? Who is this guy..?? I think I have seen one of his videos before on you tube, at his house I think...Come on man..You gonna have to do better than that..Just need to build a better box, port towards the front or the back...Also fix that rattle, sounds like you got some rattlesnakes in your trunk... I can't diss though cause I don't have any bump right now.. But you gotta be for real before you post some accusations like that..
jack Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Check this guy out... Its so loud dont care for the trunk rattle http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
FI_Aaron Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 the wires are going thru the port...i think... Lets Go Ski
Eric B Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 Im sure my 15 is louder, even though Im runnin the same amp and he got a 18...that box didnt look the best... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
tejcurrent Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 that's just not right. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.