I have no idea but I live in the bay area too and could use some help with my system when I build it :D haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

i feel ya bro. same shit wit me but on long island. man everyone wants experence. which i understand but how the fuck will i get experence if no one will take me in lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

man i have wanted to work in a audio shop doing installs since i was a freshman in high school. I'm 25 now and the only way shops around me will even look at my app is if you go to school for it... :bull:

whats wrong with going to school for it?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

man i have wanted to work in a audio shop doing installs since i was a freshman in high school. I'm 25 now and the only way shops around me will even look at my app is if you go to school for it... :bull:

where can you go to school for it??

where can you go to school for it??

i went to jersey. mobile technical training and i hve to say it was great so much fun. but for the money i didnt learn all that much. pretty much just the basics, but then again how many ppl go to shops for thousands of watts installed lol. there is one in arizonia i belive which is closer to you. i just havent found a shop on long island that will hire without experence. if anyone wants to help a brotha out, be my guest lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

If you want to get a job at a show: learn things, build things, and gain more knowledge and skills as you keep doing it. Then start building for your friends, go to competitions and learn from other experienced ppl. Once you know youre good, not just think your good, go to a shop, strike a conversation with them, mention your system and ask if they want a demo. If you seem knowledgeable and your setup can perform and look decent maybe they will give you a shot.

Thats pretty much what i did. i had some ppl i build for demo their stuff at shops. then one day i went over with them talked to there main installer for about and hour about just systems in general. i told them i had a comp and if they thought my buddy's stuff was loud, i would comp back after the comp and let them here a really loud one. i didnt make it back till the next week, but i told them i came back for a demo and they immediately brought 4 guys out to listen. at that time all i had in was 2 Fi bl 10s on an addictive 500.1. after the first demo the shop owner came out. a few minutes after the demo the boss sends one of the guys i had been talking to a few times out and they offered me a job to do their custom boxes.

that was maybe 3 weeks ago, but i really dont wanna work for a shop and have all the fun taken out of what i do, and probably make less money off of it than i do now, and have to charge the ppl i build for even more since they are going to a shop to get it done