** dB Drag March 27, 2011 Fresno **

SonicFXDale

Guys, I got home at 2:15am this morning. I just got up so I am uploading the results now. I want to make sure I thank some people So special thanks to:

Team SSC - thank you for driving out from Sac sorry Dan didn't make it but, I know he will be there next time.

Team Flex Issues - Class act everyone of you guys. I am glad your team was there. I was told that wasn't even half your team. So I can't wait to meet all you guys at future shows

Audio Innovations - To Ray and Bryan, thank you very much for the venue. Ray you competed well and did well in your class like always. And for everyone who needs stuff done in Fresno make sure you head to their shop first. We need to take care of those who support our sport. Make sure you tell them its from dB Drag people or events so they can know where the cash is coming from. ( 4210 N Fresno Street )

Team Audio Connection - A team that needs no introduction. Gary Killian and Bill showed they were there representing. I left at 7pm and the show was over at 5pm, Gary Killian spent 2 hours demoing his vehicle long after people left. I take my hat off to you Gary see you at next show.

And all the competitors that showed up thank you all. The bass Boxing guys we are working on a trophy for you all I think you will enjoy the look.

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

had a good time sunday got to meet Gary Killian what a class act! :good: it was an honor to have met him and we couldn't have asked for a better Representative for the west coast and that truck of his is definitely at the top of the food chain when it comes to competition vehicles. I know this class of competing would be hard for my fellow teammates cause it requires a different kind of vehicle than meca and I know it was a little frustrating (junior and Kyle :rofl: )but I am more familiar with db drag than meca so I was more prepared for what it would take and my systems limitations in this format do to the design but I am goin to make some changes so I can compete in both formats :good: finally to Dale man you worked your ass off yesterday you are the hardest workin man in showbiz :lol: seriously you kept the show goin and it was great to meet you and look forward to goin to more shows and possibly doin one with you. I have some picts and videos will be puttin them up in a little bit

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

here is a video I took of Gary Killian doing his Psyclone run had to take it it with my I phone cause my memory card ran out and my other card was not in the bag as I assumed it was for my camera <_< man I have seen this truck lots of times in videos but until you are standing outside this this beast do you get a true appreciation of what it can do as I was filming this I could feel the pressure in my ears and chest but could not really hear the bass but definitely could feel it :trippy:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Not pure pressure flex issues..

And its ryan not bryan.

But im sure your just still tired.

And raymond... Good luck on 49.9 lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hey I got the Bryan part right and I changed the other. Made working off 3 hours sleep Sat to Sunday and 2 hrs sleeps Sun to Mon is a tought job but I wanted to get you guys the results. Ray also you will see on results there were 2 49.9 classes for you, Kelsey accidentally had you in the 59.9 class so I had to have it changed. Wayne is going to fix it later I emailed him. The Offical was you in 1st.

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

I know this class of competing would be hard for my fellow teammates cause it requires a different kind of vehicle than meca and I know it was a little frustrating (junior and Kyle

i just like making fun of fart boxes...especially now that my teammate runs one.. :)

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

here is my bassrace run (Thanks for the vid Chris)

cool! got some more! :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

well thats all I got as far as video my other memory card was not in my bag doh!! :noob: but I haz some pictures as well so I will get those in here shortly :woot:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

big 3 1/0

Archived