Sonic Electronix

I'm really new to a lot of this stuff and I can't really afford to have someone do it so I was wondering if maybe there was someone in the Oklahoma city area that would maybe want to be a mentor to me and teach me how to do some stuff and help me with my project for my celica?

New Car!

New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.

well what do you need to know. i dont live in ok but i might be able to help you. plus there are a few how to videos on youtube

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well what do you need to know. i dont live in ok but i might be able to help you. plus there are a few how to videos on youtube

I was wanting help building a box, Figuring out how to install and alarm and just lots of other pretty basic things.

I had watched a few videos of how to wire the subs up but, As for actually making the box.. I don't have the tools or the skills to do it.

I also wanted to learn how to make various things with fiberglass, Which I did watch a few videos, I just was still having a hard time with it. :P

New Car!

I can take some time to give you a detailed, step by step process on making a box, but can't help you much on tools. Rockford Fosgate also has some very easy to follow videos on making a box. Let me know.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

We can help you out on things but a lot of it will be trial and error. I can tell you that the door pods I made don't look that great but I gained a lot of knowledge on how to work with fiberglass and body filler.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

I can take some time to give you a detailed, step by step process on making a box, but can't help you much on tools. Rockford Fosgate also has some very easy to follow videos on making a box. Let me know.

Alright. My neighbor is a woodtech teacher and he said that if I just know what I need to do he would help me out with building of it.

We can help you out on things but a lot of it will be trial and error. I can tell you that the door pods I made don't look that great but I gained a lot of knowledge on how to work with fiberglass and body filler.

From what I have been looking at that's what I have found is probably going to have to happen but, It's better then paying $1200 for each pillar for a custom one. :P

Additional comment: is it better to buy a whole spool of Oawg cable or should I just get a dual amp kit? (I plan to do big 3 upgrade and run an extra battery)

New Car!

From what I have been looking at that's what I have found is probably going to have to happen but, It's better then paying $1200 for each pillar for a custom one. :P

Yeah, I definitely get what your saying. You will be much more proud of your results if you do the work yourself. Like I said my door pods may not look amazing but I'm proud of them for my first fiberglass job.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

These links are all three parts of Rockford Fosgate's How to Build a Subwoofer Box. I think this will be very beneficial for you to watch thoroughly and less time consuming than trying to type everything out in words. Should make a good first box for you. I hope I helped.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

These links are all three parts of Rockford Fosgate's How to Build a Subwoofer Box. I think this will be very beneficial for you to watch thoroughly and less time consuming than trying to type everything out in words. Should make a good first box for you. I hope I helped.

Those videos were very helpful actually. Thank you!

New Car!

Archived