Big Tsunami Japan /Nuclear Powerplant blown

I guess CNN is lying then lol they said the 5th biggest ever.

my wife is devastated because we were suppose to go to tokyo to go to tokyo disney after this deployment and cnn reported that it has received a considerable amount of damage. hopefully they're wrong about that too

you win some, you lose some

I woke up at 5 and my wife said japan had a big earthquake and that cali and the western states and hawaii were supposed to be getting a tsumi if that is spelled correct. Shot sucks for everyone, hope there isn't a lot of fatalities in japan

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I woke up at 5 and my wife said japan had a big earthquake and that cali and the western states and hawaii were supposed to be getting a tsumi if that is spelled correct. Shot sucks for everyone, hope there isn't a lot of fatalities in japan

Yeah i can't believe it... Natural disasters will bring the world together one day......

"BUMP, OR BE BUMPED."

Sure seems likes they are becoming more and more frequent.....about the people coming together I doubt it, people are to selfish and proud

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

True, you would think that if something affected the whole world people would realize, oh wait, Maybe it's not us that we need to fight. But i totally agree with you. People are much too selfish and proud.

"BUMP, OR BE BUMPED."

2012 :ehh::peepwall::ehh: Just kidding. But this is pretty crazy. It's interesting but sad to watch the water plow over stuff.

I know right? imagine what it would be like to really be there

"BUMP, OR BE BUMPED."

Archived