play with the dog...become his friend, show him YOU are the alpha male, and it will stop in a few days

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Bring some dog treats with you whenever you go over there, and give the dog a treat. But make him sit or something first. Eventually it will relate you coming over to him getting a treat.

My wife watches that "Its me or the dog" show, shit works.

I live at the house and the dog is coming with us when we get our new house this month. I think the only way I can explain it is for me to take multiple videos and combine them to show yall. This IS THE DOG FROM HELL

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

play with the dog...become his friend, show him YOU are the alpha male, and it will stop in a few days

tried playing with him for over 3 years and gave up. He's scared of everything. All he does is sit with kayla, bark, and pee on the floor. I have tried almost everything I could possibly think of to make this dog like me.

this is the rundown of the past 5 years lmao

1.) would give him treats when I came over

2.) would pet him when I first started coming over and try to play with him

3.) if he was bad I would put him in his little room

4.) try to pet him and be nice, he just bites my hand

5.) year later try all this again

6.) he still bites me

7.) I decide to then just chill on the soffa and say fck it

8.) he sneeks up and bite my angle or foot. draws blood

9.) I get up and slap the shiz out of him

10.) he continues to bark at me

11.) I try to play with him again, treats, pet so on

12.) He in return sneeks up on me and bites my foot again

13.) I then beat this shiz out of him, put in his room

14.) drink beer, then another beer

15.) I now just listen to him bark and say fck it bc i give up

1 3500d AQ amp

if you pull your hand away when he bites that only affirms that biting makes him the alpha...let him bite your hand...don't move it.

in the meantime get a sonic training device. I still use one for my dogs. emits a 30kHz sine...dogs cower from it. stop what they are doing IMMEDIATELY and cower. he will soon associate this sound with certain behaviors and stop doing them.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I got this thing call bark off, and it works for me so far. Every time I leave the house my dog starts barking non stop and my neighbor calls me to make him stop. I found it at the as seen on tv section in Target for $10. Give it a try it doesn't hurt them like a collar does. When they bark it makes a high pitched noise that we can't hear only the dogs can and that makes them stop barking.

tried it, blew it to hell after a week of trying it and the dog barking even more. This dog is from hell im telling you

1 3500d AQ amp

Well you need to explain to ur girl that the dog is an annoying peice of shit, we need a bark collar or something else needs to be done. If she still dont listen and your that fed up with the dog make it disappear. Meaning take it to a shelter or something other than that ur just gonna have to put up with it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

if you pull your hand away when he bites that only affirms that biting makes him the alpha...let him bite your hand...don't move it.

in the meantime get a sonic training device. I still use one for my dogs. emits a 30kHz sine...dogs cower from it. stop what they are doing IMMEDIATELY and cower. he will soon associate this sound with certain behaviors and stop doing them.

I dont move my hand when he bites me, I just let it happen and say no. He usually bites me at the worse times like when im enjoying a natty and then I get pissed. This is the white fur ball from hell, let me find a pic so everyone can ball out laughing

1 3500d AQ amp

you are looking at the devil here guys, this dog is so bad I cant explain it in words. He looks so cute and nice when he sleeps but my god he is evil

bb.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived