So my fiance has this dog that is by far the worst dog I have ever met in my life. He is a small damn dog about 5lbs and barks at me 24/7. I've been over at that house for 5 years and lived there for over a year and it just gets worse. I am to the point of wanting to strap him to a rocket (but this is wrong). anytime im in the living room he barks at me, when I pass my girl while sitting on the soffa he barks at me, when im just chillin watching tv he comes up and just starts barking at me out of nowhere (this i hate). This is a every day thing and its stupid.

I am thinking about giving him some doses of liquor perhaps some bacardi or pirate cocunut rum. I dont want to start him off on something to strong lmao but something to chill his ass out. I am going to use a little pipet to make him drink it if I need to. To clear things up im not trying to kill him, just want him to feel relaxed and want to just lay down. what yall think lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I suggest buying a bark collar first b4 feeding the dog Alcohol. That will shut his ass up, that and he might do a couple back flips when he gets hit by the juice.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I suggest buying a bark collar first b4 feeding the dog Alcohol. That will shut his ass up, that and he might do a couple back flips when he gets hit by the juice.

the problem is my girl is way to protective over him. I wanted to get one and had it in my hand but she told me no. Its her dog so I really dont have much of a say in it. I'm getting my siberian husky in 2 weeks so im sure my dog will shut him up. Really though, I would like to try the liquor in small dosses nothin major

1 3500d AQ amp

My grandfather gave his dog some beer back in the day and it started running into walls.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

If anyone has other ideas to calm the dog down please let me know, the liquor would only be a one time thing anyway but I need something that can be used everyday. Would a kenle work good? keep him locked up everytime he decides to bark at me or pee in the house.

1 3500d AQ amp

oh by the way i wasnt suggesting it. You will probably make the dog very sick by giving it liquor. I wouldnt ever suggest that.

This is something to discuss with your fiance.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Marijuana will calm him down if you blow it in his face. I have seen many people do it. I'm pretty sure liquor will make it worse.

You can always boot his ass like a football lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Bring some dog treats with you whenever you go over there, and give the dog a treat. But make him sit or something first. Eventually it will relate you coming over to him getting a treat.

My wife watches that "Its me or the dog" show, shit works.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I got this thing call bark off, and it works for me so far. Every time I leave the house my dog starts barking non stop and my neighbor calls me to make him stop. I found it at the as seen on tv section in Target for $10. Give it a try it doesn't hurt them like a collar does. When they bark it makes a high pitched noise that we can't hear only the dogs can and that makes them stop barking.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived