After the earthquake in Japan and the nuclear plant scare, I see a ton of people talking about the 2012 end times crap. I say crap because to me it is no different than the Y2K scare that the media started to spark interest and have something to report. Did it ever occur to these morons that maybe the guy that started the Mayan calendar just got tired of writing. I mean come on, he was a few thousand years past his expected life span. Do you blame him for stopping at 2012?

What do you all think about it?

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Neither Mayans or Nostradamus have ever made a direct prediction. Its all been "oh well he meant this" or "they meant that". Top Mayan scholars have came out and said that the Mayans never even predicted that. As far as nostrodamus- he made an insermountable amount of predictions, its only right that a few of them are remotely close to something that actually happened.

ive been thinkin the same shit. why would the dude who wrote the calender keep it going forever. impossible. he didnt finish it, that dont men shit. latley it seems pppl are just tryin to scare everyone else. well you get scared idc, all i know is ill be laughing on the 23 lol

and biggie also made a predicition. in juicy i belive he says "blow up like the world trades" lol biggie and tupac are out there somewhere

Edited by bignickk

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

ive been thinkin the same shit. why would the dude who wrote the calender keep it going forever. impossible. he didnt finish it, that dont men shit. latley it seems pppl are just tryin to scare everyone else. well you get scared idc, all i know is ill be laughing on the 23 lol

and biggie also made a predicition. in juicy i belive he says "blow up like the world trades" lol biggie and tupac are out there somewhere

The world trae center was bombed back in 1991. A bomb was planted in the parking structure by an al qaeda member in an effort to make it collapse.

how many times now has the world supposed to have ended? first it was one year, then our calender might have been off a year so it could have been the next year now its 2012. we will see...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Hmmm.. I think natural disasters have been happening since the beginning of our world. we as humans have only been here a short while to witness it. and our polution is only going to make the periodic cycles of disaster only more frequent imo

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

im sure the earthquakes are caused by bass according to some websites lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

WHO KNOWS ??? :shrug:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch