Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7.....Good Choice?

I DID have a AQ 2200 :( just sold it today along with my MOJO 15". But im liking the T3 T.2000. They look like a good sub. Any of you have any luck? and yeah its going in a jetta and i wouldnt put anything more than 2 12s myself lol Where can i look at these T3s? and id say around $400ish

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

T3audio.com

And you need to find a local authorized dealer or contact them directly to order. I had a T.2000 but never got to use it, but the guy that I sold it to said it was great and bought a second one soon after.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Thanks man. So you have had good luck with the T3s? or heard more good than bad about them?

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

Thanks man. So you have had good luck with the T3s? or heard more good than bad about them?

there is bads with the lower line/some good and nothing but good with the higher line of them

i loved my TSNS's i slapmy self everytime i think about why i sold them so yes T3 audio the way to go, at least 1 of the ways to go.. costumer service isnt the greatest i will tell you right now but if i ever decide to run tsns line again i would defiantly do it

edit: i would think about an amp to get before buying the woofers, because if you are on a budget with an amp too, you get what you pay for if you get 2 2000watt woofers and all you can get is a 2000 watt amp you wont be happy because u will end up losing money like that. think POWER first

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yeah they're great subs. I have 2 18" TSNS right now and they're beasts!

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

you guys are a great deal of help. any good amp ideas? Loved my Audio Que. Thinking id just go with 1 T3 12 for now.

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

I had 1 L7 15 in my Yukon. Liked it at the time until i came to this site and started reading about other companys that people are running. My boy was set on some solo classics for his wagon, then decided to run some dc level 3's instead and they sound great. He loves them. I just got a DC XL 18 yesturday from a member here. For the amount you pay for the kickers, you can run almost anything else and you will be happy. Just do some research on here and ask some of the vendors here for prices and youll see whats up

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Thanks Man. I think im going with the T3 T.2000 12". This site has opened my eyes just like it has yours lol what would we do without SMD!!!

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO