Drek75633 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
Drek75633 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
corteznewbie Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 what type of wood did ya use for the wall Team DBs (Driven By sound)
akustoms Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 holy shit man thats all i can say. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
Drek75633 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 what type of wood did ya use for the wall Birch ply cabinet grade. 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
mbrooky Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 love this car! shits LOUD!!! My subs wangin! I love these little guys=P: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77852-they-10sbut-i-keep-em-clean-tho-p/
knowledge Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 holy jeeezzz im scared of that thing REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
meade916 Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 lookin nice man!! i like how you have all those pictures in a row also!! good luck on system of the month!! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Tiger Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 That's VERY impressive/scary! Thumbs up, man! Project [iBWALL] Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ! Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan 134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.