Supercharged DCs Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 I'm putting a system together with two Supercharged DD 3515 with DVC 2 Ohm loads . Im gonna do big 3, 0 gauge wire, HO Alternator and all that stuff. I just want something to be able to really push these subs. Each sub is rated at 1200 RMS. I was looking at the hifonics colossus 3200rms amp. Its a 2 channel amp, that when bridged, puts out 3200 RMS at 2 ohms. But I want others opinions on similar amps. Would it just be better to run 2 ~1500 amps, or what? My budget is $700 on amp/amps. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Ji553r Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 what makes them supercharged? I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Supercharged DCs Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 Not sure, think they changed a few things around. It's an official DD upgrade, just got my first one in yesterday. It's the 8th SC 3515 built. Ordering another in about 2 months. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
RAM_Designs Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 From what I heard the just added a faraday ring. Either way, an AudioQue 3500D will suit the pair nicely. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
01 S-10 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 From what I heard the just added a faraday ring. Either way, an AudioQue 3500D will suit the pair nicely. x2 as long as you have the proper electrical and box, wire that bitch to .5 ohm. I ran my 2200d at .5 and never had a problem and have never heard of anyone else having a problem running their Audioque at that load TDH FTW !!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.