94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Im impressed. this is not a beginner box like I expected. This is something I wouldnt even attempt. I'm lazy. I build walls becuase its easy.

Well that means alot but its my first box like this. Built towers, and the ib baffle that was in the car before. Thats it.

now get it finished and we can get you in sotm. if this turns out like its going to you you'll have a legit shot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

now get it finished and we can get you in sotm. if this turns out like its going to you you'll have a legit shot.

Thad be shweet but im in stand still right now. Lol ran outa wood and glass.. Waitin for payday! This month would be sweet but no way in hell. Thanks for the compliments tho! Gets me modivated!

today its been cold and this was my last bit of wood and glass till wensday but i got the outer port wall done i should have cut the kerf slits a inch apart instead of 1/2 inch like i did on the inner wall. But it worked out just fine! Still ALOT of work to do so dont hate just yet and nothing in the back here is screwd or glued yet. 989784d8.jpg

cc45f8a7.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics. Theres 3 layers of 3oz chopped mat, there. Its all i got done today du to hella amounts of sanding.

Sirry the pics are kinna bad its with the flash sense it was about dark.

If you notice in the first pic there is about a 3inch ramp leading up to the port. Looks kinna kool. Still no glass back there tho

b22992a0.jpg

ab0ca072.jpg

Still have all the port to glass and sides then put the top on and yay glass upside down!!

b1997b58.jpg

Archived