94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

that sub wasn't even moving. Ur car is gonna hate when u put some real power to it. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Lool damn man, just looked at this whole thing. Fucking amazing build dude, you got some skills. Get back to me on my PM, would love to check this thing out man.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Lool damn man, just looked at this whole thing. Fucking amazing build dude, you got some skills. Get back to me on my PM, would love to check this thing out man.

Thanks!! I love hearin how awsome it looks. Lol. Whenever you wana meet up let me know.

Nice vid. That thing gets down pretty good for only 500 watts. When you gonna put some real power to it?

Thank you.

Itll get some real power, when i get the money.. So itll be awhile lol

Reminds me little bit of when i first got a stroker 15 when they first came out, and i hooked it up right away as soon as i got a box built on 170 watts. That sub had such a high sensitivity, it was pounding in the trunk of a 85 monte carlo ss!! Nobody believed me when i told em what the wattage was until i opened the trunk and showed em.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Nice vid. That thing gets down pretty good for only 500 watts. When you gonna put some real power to it?

Thank you.

Itll get some real power, when i get the money.. So itll be awhile lol

Reminds me little bit of when i first got a stroker 15 when they first came out, and i hooked it up right away as soon as i got a box built on 170 watts. That sub had such a high sensitivity, it was pounding in the trunk of a 85 monte carlo ss!! Nobody believed me when i told em what the wattage was until i opened the trunk and showed em.

If it was a lighter sub or smaller, i could completly understand it moveing this much air. But its not at all. When i designed the thing i expected it do do good on 1500-2000 but not 500. Lol

Its deffinatly a good feeling when all the time/money/hard work pays off tho.

Need some REAL power and see what numbers im seeing tho.

Good to see you got it up and playing, its really going to pound once you get more power to it. I really liked that sub, just didnt fit right in my ride :lol: now ive got n2 twins.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived