clipped signals?

It doesn't appear to be clipped. I'm mobile though, so my screen is small.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I had read in another thread that you can find where your ipod clips and then lock the volume so you don't go past that. So my question is going by this then I can have the ipod full volume with flat EQ setting THEN set volumes and gains down the chain?

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Yep. But on my iPod, I have it set with an eq on, I forgot which one it is, but my system sounds, "fuller", I guess you can say, with the eq on.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

And another question you see the main square on the screen that goes around the whole wave, top of box under trig level and bottom on top of slope+ is that the "ceilings" you go up to if no square waves come through scope while setting gains? I have seen the wave get sharp but not square off on top or bottom of wave. I still try to keep the wave nice and round though so when I see it get sharp I come down a bit to round the wave out.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

I have a clarion EQ http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6655_Clarion-EQS746.html and it does sound better much like your ipod EQ setting Fizzy which is fine. I just want to learn how to use the scope right.

I'm getting ready to go to work I'll be back and check up on this later thanks everybody :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived