One man's trash is another's treasure build.

w00t! I laughed when I seen my packing job LOL! It worked tho!

Hey i use walmart sacks for packaging!

And the rcas have an integrated remote wire

Here's a nugget of unsolicited advice :) Separate the remote wire from the RCA's and run it on the opposite side of the car. This is a good way to avoid having noise induced into the signal... And it won't cost you a dime.

BTW awesome thread, keep up with the pics/updates and thanks for reinforcing the fact that it's how you work what you got that makes your system great, not how much cash you throw at it. I'll be budget building soon... I've been collecting components for over a year waiting to throw it all together. :drinks:

I might end up doing it if there is problems, if there isnt ill leave it be tho. And Ill be looking for your build. I am only doing this till out of college after that ill have a big wall in my blazer, but that is 4 years away.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ok picture whores here you go lol.

PLC Control :)

IMG00058.jpg

Radio with flash drive and the black cover thing is a tinted piece of plexi with velcro on it because the h/u is bright as fawk at night lol and i live in the country so it heavily impedes vision.

IMG00059.jpg

Radio w/o the 'cover'

IMG00060.jpg

Batt with the Knu4ga attached.

IMG00061.jpg

Rats nest of wire because its all hidden and i don't have anymore zip ties lol.

IMG00062.jpg

Ran the wire under the truck and up through the floor because I didn't feel like fucking with interior trim, its grommeted where it comes through and caulked on both sides.

IMG00063.jpg

Amp

IMG00064.jpg

Sub and box looking in from the back (can see my makeshift board for my 6x9's) (Big white circle covers a would be sub hole).

IMG00065.jpg

Port looking in from window. Flared 6" port painted white

IMG00066.jpg

Don't be too brutal, remember this is a no cash spent build. H/u was from Christmas.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hahaha epic build so far, the small cover of the deck lol i like it, if it works why not right?!

i see u still have the blue optima, i have the yellow on in mine switched it out with the stock on damn thing died at the store so i had to put the yellow top back in

in for more updates

Rats nest of wire because its all hidden and i don't have anymore zip ties lol.

IMG00062.jpg

I'll contribute 10 wire ties to your cause... where do I send 'em?:popcorn:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• 2 months later...

Ok so there hasn't been updates for 3 months and the next one was bought but its not audio.

Hmm what is this?

IMG00131.jpg

Well this is my headlights regular then high beams...

IMG00132.jpg

IMG00133.jpg

Woah why is the passenger light so much brighter? Probably has to do with the highs and lows being switch to 55 watt 5000K DDM Tuning HID LIghts :)

IMG00134.jpg

IMG00135.jpg

Both in on low beams

IMG00137.jpg

Both in on high beams

IMG00138.jpg

Haven't had it out at night yet but I noticed the reflection on street signs today in the daylight :)

Another little project I did last week, was my mom's purple bike now my sweet bike :)

IMG00125.jpg

IMG00129.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

Archived