Sundown Audio

1 sub and 2 amps??? help plz

You can still run one amp to each coil. But you have to be alot more careful. You have to match each amps input voltage. Set each amps gain by using a DMM, and match their voltage.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You can still run one amp to each coil. But you have to be alot more careful. You have to match each amps input voltage. Set each amps gain by using a DMM, and match their voltage.

^^ a dmm is a tool i actually own :) any tips on setting the gain and such with a dmm???

^ think i got the general idea... thanks for the link man.

another thing though.. do yall think i should actually buy another dtr1.2200d and run one to each coil or do you think i should just go with another company and a bigger amp?

another thing though.. do yall think i should actually buy another dtr1.2200d and run one to each coil or do you think i should just go with another company and a bigger amp?

i think ur somehow gonna clip or not set them the same and bye bye good mt.

i say get a better 1 one. 2500-3500 sundown/dc/aq/etc/etc

i think ur somehow gonna clip or not set them the same and bye bye good mt.

i say get a better 1 one. 2500-3500 sundown/dc/aq/etc/etc

this was my concern also was not getting it perfect and after buying a new amp i would be buying a recone.. and whats yalls opinions on best for the money?

I would say buy an AQ2200 and run it at .5 ohm. Plus, it has a built in clip light on the gain knob, so you can set your gains with the bass knob.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I would say buy an AQ2200 and run it at .5 ohm. Plus, it has a built in clip light on the gain knob, so you can set your gains with the bass knob.

i was actually looking at the aq3500 but the 2200 ive seen alot of vids and such of and seem to put out good power

What's your electrical like? The reason why I suggested the 2200 is because your wiring options leave you with .5 ohm, or 2 ohm. You'd get more power out of the 2200 at .5 ohm, than you would with the 3500 at 2 ohm.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?