I was looking into getting started with shotgun's and rifle's and pistol's. I was looking to get into tatical shotgun type stuff and set up targets along the path and run along and try to shoot them down and pratice on my thought process and agility and what ever else may come along with it! I looked at tatical shotguns they look great and maybe even an AK-47 someday when i have 400 to 500 dollers. What is your favorite gun's or what do you like to do with them?

if you want to get into the tactical side of thigns please for the love of god take a firearms safety class. Guns are not toys to be out playing sniper in the woods with. Respect the firearm or it can and will hurt you.

as for what I like for a rifle I want an ar-15 to go wtih my carbine and sks. and would not mind having a few more handguns. a keltec 9mm to carry a little easier and a full frame 45 for fun. I want more guns than id know what to do with.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you want to get into the tactical side of thigns please for the love of god take a firearms safety class. Guns are not toys to be out playing sniper in the woods with. Respect the firearm or it can and will hurt you.

as for what I like for a rifle I want an ar-15 to go wtih my carbine and sks. and would not mind having a few more handguns. a keltec 9mm to carry a little easier and a full frame 45 for fun. I want more guns than id know what to do with.

What do you mean play sniper. i ment hold the gun properly towards the ground when im going to my next target and then get close to the target aim and shoot and run to the next target. Almost like army training except with shotgun's and what not.

Listen to n8. He's right. Plus with all the other stuff on top of that I can't reallythink of a range that'll let you do that. And doing that shit in the woods is not safe. I still get nervous when I'm training but it's good cause it reminds me how much I respect the weapon even though it's my bread and butter.

Listen to n8. He's right. Plus with all the other stuff on top of that I can't reallythink of a range that'll let you do that. And doing that shit in the woods is not safe. I still get nervous when I'm training but it's good cause it reminds me how much I respect the weapon even though it's my bread and butter.

No cant be done on any range but can be done where there is basicaly no one for miles around and what not.

what i mean by playing sniper is running around and shooting at targets etc. You need to have the fundamentals down before you attempt that or you or someone else can get hurt. And gun injuries can be very serious. Ive spent countless times doing combat action drills and its still enough to make your butt pucker everytime. I was well trained and still didnt like it. I would never attempt to run tactical with a weapon brand new to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what i mean by playing sniper is running around and shooting at targets etc. You need to have the fundamentals down before you attempt that or you or someone else can get hurt. And gun injuries can be very serious. Ive spent countless times doing combat action drills and its still enough to make your butt pucker everytime. I was well trained and still didnt like it. I would never attempt to run tactical with a weapon brand new to me.

Oh yeah of course i didnt mean id do it right away id do general target pratice and what not before i did that shit. that would be suicide