^_^ Gem132 Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 I got started when I wanted a hometheater setup, I bought the logitech z5500 cause of the 10 inch sub, still have it and does a nice job for movies, and cranks out some good bass, but since then I wanted a full setup. I basically bought the car from my dad just to get subs in it, he offered the minivan for 600 dollars to me, and that same night I spend 850 dollars on subs and an amp, ha ha How good is this setup ? my local computer shop is selling that half price and i was looking into it cos my samsung surround sound system sounds like complete ass ? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.