DC should have more options for you i have a 270 from them and i think they told me they could do a 320 if needed. Another member here by the user name emperorjj has done dual alts on an ss.

Helix P SIX DSP

Audiofrog GS10/GS60

Hertz HSV165XL (Rear Fill)

DC should have more options for you i have a 270 from them and i think they told me they could do a 320 if needed. Another member here by the user name emperorjj has done dual alts on an ss.

We talking about DC power? i talked to them on the phone about a hour or so ago said only 180 was available

Also again this is a cobalt ss 2.4 not the 2.0

Edited by darksoul187

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

We talking about DC power? i talked to them on the phone about a hour or so ago said only 180 was available

Also again this is a cobalt ss 2.4 not the 2.0 unless they might be the same alt not sure

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

Also again this is a cobalt ss 2.4 not the 2.0

Yes indeed. Also a gentleman from the parts department at chevy told me that the ss was the same alt as all the other models unfortunately a stock alt costs the same as my dc power alt.

Helix P SIX DSP

Audiofrog GS10/GS60

Hertz HSV165XL (Rear Fill)

yeah i knew it would equal out to be the same price. im gonna have to call DC power and find out why they can only offer me the 180amps i need to jump on this setup asap

seems you lucked out in about a month they can remake them guess the people who cut the stuff for them cant do it anymore so its going to be about a month before they can start making them grr.....

As far as I know the 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4 have the same bolt pattern and location alt wise.

Nippon Denso is a HUGE automotive OEM electronics/sensor supplier....

so this alternator is a fair DeAl???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/250AMP-HIGH-OUTPUT-ALTERNATOR-PONTIAC-G5-2-4L-2007-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aChevroletQ7cModelQ3aCobaltQQhashZitem3cb1b6c9d6QQitemZ260679584214QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Edited by gally

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

What I ment when I said that the Ecotec engines had very similar bolt patterns and alt locations was that you could check around. Kinda sniff around for what the more reputable companies offer for different motor setups.

wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......