Sonic Electronix

hey guys so I ran into a problem today hope you can help.

hey guys,

so today i got together with a buddy to install some speakers in my truck, rockford 6.5s to an already installed RF 400.4.

things were going good minus a few problems here and there but overall everything was sounding great. i dont have a very stable remote wire so i usually wil;l run a switch up to the front and run wire between the remote and power wire but messed up and accidentally did power and ground but only once and everything still worked. anyway, once i had to go i cleaned up, got in the truck, started it, and started to leave but it seemed once i started it everything went wrong. there was a high wining noise that sounded like i had a damn turbo and i could only hear corous out of my tweeters which were still stock...i dont know what went wrong the only thing i can think of is my rcas because it the one i used for my subs...but could that be it? anyway please help me out guys its bugging me

thanks

garrett.

Sounds like ground noise maybe? Check your grounds. If you need to, ground your head unit.

yea thats wat i waz thinking, eaither tha ground or tha rca's but more than likely its his ground on his radio or amp.

incriminator audio death penalty 18' dual 1.6 to be exact.

hifonics brz2400.1 wired 2 .8 ohms.

hifonics hfi 100.4 mids and highs.

hifonics zeus 6.5 separates 11mm tweets.

3 300 amp fuses, 0 gauge wire.

yellow top optima in front and back.

alpine head unit.

a trunk lock?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0