Sonic Electronix

hey guys so I ran into a problem today hope you can help.

ah i've always called that a line out converter

weird, as for problem cant help sorry bud

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

its meant to be trunk L.O.C (said trunk line output converter). but ya it could be that you fried that because you already have a 4 channel you said and input on those is like 35w max. are you running it thru your rear speakers which are on the amp?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

so the factory speaker wires go to the loc, then rcas from loc to amp. then amp to speakers?

Edited by baaudio

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

I have had that same Problem and u have too take out the To gel switch it mess with the Ground Wire or make sure there is no paint were u have the Ground and make sure to unhook power from the Amp or + BATT

hey guys,

so today i got together with a buddy to install some speakers in my truck, rockford 6.5s to an already installed RF 400.4.

things were going good minus a few problems here and there but overall everything was sounding great. i dont have a very stable remote wire so i usually wil;l run a switch up to the front and run wire between the remote and power wire but messed up and accidentally did power and ground but only once and everything still worked. anyway, once i had to go i cleaned up, got in the truck, started it, and started to leave but it seemed once i started it everything went wrong. there was a high wining noise that sounded like i had a damn turbo and i could only hear corous out of my tweeters which were still stock...i dont know what went wrong the only thing i can think of is my rcas because it the one i used for my subs...but could that be it? anyway please help me out guys its bugging me

thanks

garrett.

so wait. i just re read the your first post and it sounds like youre running a constant to a switch then to a power input on the loc. but you reversed power and ground and hit the switch sending power to the ground side. i would guess that the loc is fried.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log