Krazykid122 Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Ok say I have an amp that's draws 200 amps, what should my fuse rating be? 250? And this is between the amp and back battery, what should my fuse rating be between my front and back battery? I'm not sure how fuse rating works, I have always thought if you matched the fuse rating with the amps current draw then the fuse would fry because is pulling that amount of power, any help? 02 Dodge Durango 1 Fi SP4 18" .v2 Sundown SCV3k @.5 Ohms XS D3100 up front Northstar SMS AGM 400 in the back All XS Power 0ga OFC 240a Apex h/o alternator Pioneer AVH-X2500BT HU Dual 0ga runs from the alt to battery Dual 0ga runs from battery to amp
MrSkippyJ Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 Fuse ratings should match the max the wire can handle. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.