Sonic Electronix

Dam fellaz get off meades sack... I post one angry post cuz one of u fuckers starts talking shit to me and u rip me a new one...i ask for help and u talk smack??? Only helpfull one was n8....i may of fucked up by shit talkin meade but u guys all jump on me like u are his bitchez

You talk shit about Meade on his forum, yet you expect a positive outcome? That makes perfect sense...

I still don't understood why you originally attacked Meade himself..did he say anything to you first?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Worship ur false idol niggaz...youtube gangstaz aint shit to me...joined the forum for insight and for peer to peer help but aint nothing but bullys...madd respect for n8 cuz he was willing to help and not eAssault a fellow bass head

Dam fellaz get off meades sack... I post one angry post cuz one of u fuckers starts talking shit to me and u rip me a new one...i ask for help and u talk smack??? Only helpfull one was n8....i may of fucked up by shit talkin meade but u guys all jump on me like u are his bitchez

ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZ!!! YAWN!!!

Time for my nap. See you guys in a hour

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

im not on meades nut or his bitch

i just tell people how it is and i dont give a fuck if it hurts or not

and fuck u started the shit talking u fucking dumb ass if u remb. that

so if u cant take it then dont talk the shit dumb ass

:noob:= u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

id say..where all helping you..by telling u to GTFO & STFU

your retarded..and thats that..we ain't on HIS sack..we telling you how it is. you gonna need more then 8k to touch his level. your an idiot. altho you did bring alot of smiles and probly tears of joy with your claims

ok im done

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Worship ur false idol niggaz...youtube gangstaz aint shit to me...joined the forum for insight and for peer to peer help but aint nothing but bullys...madd respect for n8 cuz he was willing to help and not eAssault a fellow bass head

What do you want? An $8k system or a system like Meades? You want an upgrade? Start with the box AND the equipment you got first. Get everything about 8" off the back wall. You got a little to learn... Build a couple boxes yourself. See what works and what doesn't. Given the way this thread turned out, You'd need $100,000 to do what Meade has done.... That would be to pay someone with the skill to do it. Prove me wrong and build a box. You got 3 15s... No reason why it shouldn't do a 45 in that car given proper placement and power.

can mods not ban him..we need an offical troll for shits and gigles to laugh at all the time :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Nah i asked for help and some guy just starts talking shit...that my measly 8k was barely enough for wire!!!then he emails me a shit load of crap...

1nd) Guys were probably talk shit because they're prolly tired of hearing people talk about their dream systems

2nd) Good 1/0 will cost a pretty penny

3rd) Ru sure Meade sent those emails to you, or did you subscribe to the thread?

4th) Did Meade START with you randomly?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived