HHR Ed Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Slapuhho Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 omg thank you bolier all u guys see is 6 18 and 12 2500 and think "it got 2 go high numbers or it a fail" hmmm let me re say what i said be4 this time i will make it so people cant miss it IT WAS NOT MAKE FOR NUMBERS...IT WAS MAKE FOR GROUND POUNDING it was said bt trippi and rick do the fucking math people You understand that being a true ground pounder and doing decently high numbers go hand in hand? Really? I didn't know this... I suppose a 157 isnt a decently high number... Glad Im out so I don't have to deal with fucking people anymore... Mine does a 000 DB, WOOT You rant in every post, I was making a statement, it's true. I don't care what Trippi's hummer does on the meter, I was just saying that a real ground pounder is usually loud on the meter, did I ever once say that Trippi's hummer wasn't loud? Just shut up And splzx3, of course people expect more out of it...Don't you? Look at the equipment, it's a wall, Steve's box is in the cargo. Has more power, more cone etc... Of course it's "supposed" to be louder. But I don't care how loud it is as I stated, it's a neat install either way. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Slapuhho Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 omg thank you bolier all u guys see is 6 18 and 12 2500 and think "it got 2 go high numbers or it a fail" hmmm let me re say what i said be4 this time i will make it so people cant miss it IT WAS NOT MAKE FOR NUMBERS...IT WAS MAKE FOR GROUND POUNDING it was said bt trippi and rick do the fucking math people You understand that being a true ground pounder and doing decently high numbers go hand in hand? Really? I didn't know this... I suppose a 157 isnt a decently high number... Glad Im out so I don't have to deal with fucking people anymore... Mine does a 000 DB, WOOT You rant in every post, I was making a statement, it's true. I don't care what Trippi's hummer does on the meter, I was just saying that a real ground pounder is usually loud on the meter, did I ever once say that Trippi's hummer wasn't loud? Just shut up , Didnt see where I was ranting, just making a point. You were inferring that Trippis Hummer isnt a GP, because it doesnt do a high number. When did I say that he isn't a ground pounder because he doesn't do high numbers?And according to Ed's picture he does a pretty good number, I wasn't talking about Trippi, I said usually being a true groundpounder means you do decently high numbers.. Where do you see "Trippi's hummer isn't a ground pounder" 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 i guess people want 2 much out of stuff i bet if i said im doing 4 18 with 4 aq3500 in a zx3 people will think i have 2 do high numbers right? and if i only do a 157 then it nothing 2 there books bc a 157 is so easy 2 do now a days ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
StreetSlappah Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Haha I see alot of bitching and crying in this thread. Please continue its amusing me x) Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Slapuhho Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 omg thank you bolier all u guys see is 6 18 and 12 2500 and think "it got 2 go high numbers or it a fail" hmmm let me re say what i said be4 this time i will make it so people cant miss it IT WAS NOT MAKE FOR NUMBERS...IT WAS MAKE FOR GROUND POUNDING it was said bt trippi and rick do the fucking math people You understand that being a true ground pounder and doing decently high numbers go hand in hand? Really? I didn't know this... I suppose a 157 isnt a decently high number... Glad Im out so I don't have to deal with fucking people anymore... Mine does a 000 DB, WOOT You rant in every post, I was making a statement, it's true. I don't care what Trippi's hummer does on the meter, I was just saying that a real ground pounder is usually loud on the meter, did I ever once say that Trippi's hummer wasn't loud? Just shut up , Didnt see where I was ranting, just making a point. You were inferring that Trippis Hummer isnt a GP, because it doesnt do a high number. When did I say that he isn't a ground pounder because he doesn't do high numbers?And according to Ed's picture he does a pretty good number, I wasn't talking about Trippi, I said usually being a true groundpounder means you do decently high numbers.. Where do you see "Trippi's hummer isn't a ground pounder" Dude, You Highlighted SPLzx3, where he was talking about Trippis H2 was made for groundpounding, not numbers, then said that they go hand in hand. You following me so far? We were talking about Trippi, and you threw that comment out there. Since we were talking about Trippis numbers, why wouldnt I think you were referring to Trippis H2?? I was referring to his statement..Not trippi's hummer. Obviously it's gonna ground pound, look at the equipment, I never questioned his ground pound ability nor do I care about it. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 no i used steve as a exp. bc he is runing all most the same stuff as the hummer that where steve came into this only as a exp. ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Slapuhho Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 no i used steve as a exp. bc he is runing all most the same stuff as the hummer that where steve came into this only as a exp. I know you weren't comparing the two brah. I was just saying that people expect more out of Trippi's hummer. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
loudmofo Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 no i used steve as a exp. bc he is runing all most the same stuff as the hummer that where steve came into this only as a exp. i did a 158db sealed with 6 15s TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.