smd2.gif

Mercedes CLK Kompressor

Alpine CDE 9881 RB

Digital Designs Z1 <--------------fuc@@@@ng amp :(

15" Fi audio Btl full loaded

3.7 cuft @ 33hz with 50 square port

Northstar NSB 90

all 1/0 power and ground

What exactly is "any of my shit" ?! what all did you leave?

well not much but enough where if i would have took it out i could have something already in my hoe.....kenwood excelon cd player with ipod control, 2 infinity reference highs, 4 rf power 6.5's, a 16 foot run of kicker 1/0, a memphis prd 500 pushing a jl 10 w3 that was brand new in a box i built and painted......but i got a sweet ass ride to start fresh so im not worried B)....and i want to come up with all my own ideas and shit....yes i was inspired by steve to get the hoe but i plan on coming up with new shit i dont wanna be known as the wanna be hoe ya know :blink:

Edited by power-fanatic07

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thanks bro.....yea im going to but being that i want 24's and they aint cheap its prob gonna be a while prob about 6 months......im gonna hook up the inside with a double din dvd and a good front stage then prob save up for tha shoes

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thanks bro.....yea im going to but being that i want 24's and they aint cheap its prob gonna be a while prob about 6 months......im gonna hook up the inside with a double din dvd and a good front stage then prob save up for tha shoes

Man I used to drive those tahoe's at my old job and i have to say I loved them they handle nicely and have the feel of durability. I have wanted one since then but cant afford it because with all the room they have id go broke trying to fill it if you guys know what I mean ;):D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

congrats on the new whip, thats a clean hoe, pimp her good

thanks bro.....everyone loves it....ive always wanted a tahoe....when i was a kid me and my friend used to call em tall hoes...."look theres a tall hoe" lol....but yea imma pimp her good

Man I used to drive those tahoe's at my old job and i have to say I loved them they handle nicely and have the feel of durability. I have wanted one since then but cant afford it because with all the room they have id go broke trying to fill it if you guys know what I mean ;):D

yea i know exactly what you mean lol.....lucky i have a wife and kid so i cant do that just yet....but i do have plans for a 12-16 cube box goin in the back B)

put 24's on it and bag it so it can lay on the ground that would be sick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz