Sundown Audio

New Warhorse being developed?

STEvil

Dropped by a local audio/video shop for S&G (shits and giggles) and was BS'ing their install tech to try and get a deal on a solo-x recone and I mentioned how cheap warhorses were going for and he said "yeah, thats because they're making a new one".

I havent heard anything on that yet, but there is some slight credibility to it because Kicker is dumping old stock... so my guess is either new product(s) coming or they're in a money bind. Anyone else have anything to add?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Only my opinion, which is you are probably right. I noticed several changes like that. Also, on their web site, they still advertise the Solo X, which is from 07. But the 08' model L5's are no longer listed, instead they now have an L3 in it's place. But I just thought it was due to L5's being so close to L7's, but who knows. My point is they are releasing newer, cheaper subs. Maybe they are bout to come out w/ a different line on the warhorse!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i heard rumours while ago..of a 20k warehorse..due to they want the biggest baddest amp on sale like the 10k but rf soundstream ect have 15k so they wanna go up.

but who knows..that prob just shit talk..id love see it tho

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I know something is going on, now on their web site you can't even look at the warhorse.

A 20K warhorse, DAMN! I want one already!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived