2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Beltec stoped selling there 4/6 drop with the custom rear spring pack. so if they did make a 5/7 then they dont any more.

to get your truck good and on the ground i would recamend getting 2 1/2 inch beltech drop spindles 2 inch iboc progressive coils for the front. the rear i would remove a leaf and add a good set of beltec drop blocks with a pion angle shim. You may need to shortin your drive line and while every things apart you should change your U joints run KYB shocks Stay away from mono leafs carbon leafs and dearched leafs they all brake and arnt very dependable tires in the front your gonna want to run a 15x6 3.5 bs 205 60 15 or 15x7 4 bs 215 60 15 for the rear 15x8 4.5 bs 295 50 15 or 265 50 15 or 275 60 15 will work your front will hit the inner fender well on some extreme bumps your should be ok. The rear your gonna need to smash the inside seem flat with a hammer if you have one. Your gonna need to trim your bump stops in the rear and install a simple bolt on C notch im not sure if your year has the bump on the A arms if it does have that bumps gonna need to be cut out and flat piece of steel is gonna need to be welded in. You should be able to perform this in a week end :)

thanks big p ill take you advice everythings getting ordered in the next 2 weeks lol

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

• 3 months later...

no, theres only a 2 inch drop spindle for the S10 and Sonomas, the full size trucks have a 2.5 inch drop spindle though

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

• 1 month later...

the 5" front end drop is from the 2 inch spindle and 3" coil. I had it on my 89 S-10 blazer and it was too low for a static drop. ended up puting a V8in and keping just a 2" drop with the spindle and stock springs.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

www.stylinconcepts.com

I've had success through them when I lowered my Astro Van and when I was looking to lower my S-10. You can put together the kit on there to rake it down to 5/7 drop. Thats hella low with hardly any susupension travel. Ride how you want though bro. You'll need the 2" drop spindle for the front and 3" coils. The rear is gonna be a 3" drop leaf with a 3-4" blocks (with a pinion angle. you'll bottom out in the rear frame so removing the bumper stop is up to you. a little c-notch in the rear will give you more supension travel but, thats later. new shocks is a must all the way around. what litle suspension travel you have it will help. Of course bags are probably still the ideal way to go.

A 5/7 drop is redeculos. your rear axle will pound your charcoal canister so thats gotta be moved. if you run small tires your frame will scrape the ground when turning and going over the crown in the road. you might as well just bag it.