1st System- Try to get nominated for SOTM :]

Hello to all.

Just trying to post up my system to try to get an entry in SOTM.

Its my first time trying to enter, and I don't know how to nominate myself or get nominated haha :(

Im 17, with no job, so this is what allowance can buy lol

I bought everything but the car, subs, and rims (which is almost everything haha).

Everything was installed by me.

What I have Inside:

-Clarion cz100 (head unit)

-Stock JBL Speakers

-Planet Audio EQ

-SoundStream BX-10

-4 gauge wiring

-2 10" Kicker C10's

-Legacy Icon 1100 Watt Amp

-Pre-made box-2.0 cf w/ Home Depot/ Homemade pvc pipe 3" ports

What I have outside:

(the car is a 1997 ford explorer xlt)

-20" rims (forgot the brand)

-8,000k HID's

everything else stock

sotm11.jpg

Out side view of car in the pouring rain. Figured out it would be the perfect time since the car was dirty lol

sotm1.jpg

Uncle put a hole in the left sub, so I fiberglassed the back and good as new :) . Ghetto ports ? Better than sealed :D

sotm2.jpg

Icon Amp "1100 Watts" lol. It was mounted on a wood chip board in the stock subwoofer location. Best $60 spent. It has enough power for the kickers.

sotm3.jpg

Clean, hidden, stock look with blue illumination at night.

sotm7.jpg

The BX-10 mounted on the back seat and sits perfectly behind the subwoofer box.

sotm10.jpg

Two 3" pvc pipe ports, one for each chamber.

sotm9.jpg

Behind the seat flap. Trying to keep it looking clean. Four gauge wire, rca cable, and remote control wire shown.

sotm4.jpg

Clarion stereo with the fake wood grain bezel I got from the junk yard :) Does the job right. (You see the audio cable going through one hole...)

sotm6.jpg

(..And through out the other lol) I ran the BX-10 control and audio cable underneath the cupholders. Audio cable comes out where the tissue box is and I removed the 6 cd disc changer and mounted the BX-10 control inside the center console.

sotm5.jpg

And last but not least, my Planet Audio EQ. I couldn't find a nice place to mount it, so I fiberglassed one of the holes the center piece had and mounted it there. Nearly finished. Just need to fill in the holes and paint it or wrap it in vinyl, I haven't decided yet. And thats pretty much it.

Edited by jimster502

Looks nice but nominating for this months SOTM has ended and voting already started. Stick around for next months SOTM contest though!

aww that blows :( I thought it ended every 21st of the month? Do I have to repost this to get nominated next month?

it ends the 21st OR when the entries have filled up. Usually that is 10 entries but some months that number is extended.

Nope, keep this for next month. Add some build pics too to get your build some more attention!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Looks nice but nominating for this months SOTM has ended and voting already started. Stick around for next months SOTM contest though!

aww that blows :( I thought it ended every 21st of the month? Do I have to repost this to get nominated next month?

it ends the 21st OR when the entries have filled up. Usually that is 10 entries but some months that number is extended.

Nope, keep this for next month. Add some build pics too to get your build some more attention!

Oh ok. Thanks alot for explaining :)