Also, while I'm here I was wondering, what rim width would fit on 33x12.5x15 tires?

should be a 15x8. but why 15" rims on a burban?...

I like the look of small wheels on big tires. Is there a reason I should go bigger though? My stock rims are 15's so they should clear.

And I'm looking at something like these rims but flat not gloss (not that that matters.)

8" wide seems a bit small though for 12.5" tires. Sure 15x10 wouldn't be better, or 15x8 the way to go?

15x10's will more than likely rub with that amount of lift, 15x8's with around 4" of back space you should be good with no rubbing. i've seen trucks running 36's with a 3" body lift and t-bar crank and minor trimming of the front bumber on 8" wide wheels with the proper back spacing.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

go with the 8" rims. I have 16x8 and 33" tires on my silverado and my silverado has a 5" lift and Looks great. 10" wide rims will for sure rub

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Alright sweet...sounds cool. But just want to confirm...the 8" wide wheels will fit the 12.5" wide tires? That seems like a big difference in width, but what do I know I am quite the :noob:

you will be fine, i'm running 39.5x16.50x15 on 15x12's. i personally like the fat tire look. the 15x10's would fatten out the tire, the 15x8's wont look to bad.

i just looked at the kit, is your truck 2wd,if so 33's would be as big you could fit without serious trimming on that amount of lift.the 2wd's sit lower than the 4wd's.

Edited by badasschevy

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

Yeah my truck is 2wd :/ I guess I should have specified that, I didn't realize the 2wd would be any different from 4wd

Do you think that setup might rub then with the 33's, or should they still be okay?

Edited by LZTYBRN