What does everyone think of them? amps and mids mostly...? Ive not had any experience with them at all. OK...go!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Ray? they seem like a pretty nice product but i dont know anyone who runs them, nor have i seem anything in person.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Ray? they seem like a pretty nice product but i dont know anyone who runs them, nor have i seem anything in person.

Yea his name on here is Ray. Pm him he's running 4 massive 8000 and I think he has them wired at .15

Edited by jg23

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

hold sh*******T lol. im thinking more like two of their 3000s wired at 1ohm lol. And come components.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

not knocking on the company this is my personal experience .i bought a new nano series amp 2010 design the company has alot of gray area when it comes to warranty if not installed and paper work recived within thirty days bye bye also they require authorized dealer install how many of you guys would pay somebody any where from 80 to 120 for an install when you can do it yourself? also there is not enough info on the website no amp draw what size fuse to use. also when i spoke to the tech dept cory was so busy that he did not even finish answering my questions i got transfered to some other guy i felt like i boght an amp that had no customer service. also i had a hard time finding ifo on there products and basicly got run arounds every time i called. so i sold the amp and just bought a new one from crescendo so far the warranty is much better and i left navid a message and he got back to me the same day.