C.Sanchez.A Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Damn, some people are just plain ignorant and (how to put this in appropriate terms)... You get the point. Hope you find a good buyer and the guy gets what he deserves. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
skittlesRgood Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 you have no info at all? how am i supposed to slaughter someone without any info? give this man some DNA thats all he needs no no no. all nate needs is a screen name and he can find the guy's DNA. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.