Sonic Electronix

Suggestions on 2 12s for under 200$

thats a great price for those woofers. i should know, i'm running 4 of them right now. you will not be disappointed. they are extremely underrated, you could feed 1000+ to them and they won't blow... i've done it. however, they need the right box... and it depends what your looking for.. as far as max SPL i would go elsewhere, because if you arent running enough power to them they wont move much air. (the 800 amp you're suggesting should be for just one of those honestly)

also i just noticed, your looking at different sizes and different ohm subs. its really up to the install those rockfords are good too.

Honestly i have no idea. I never heard these woofers but i might put 500 on each i am just trying to find a tight budget setup.. and the 2 15s should be decent due to cone area and its CHEAPER TO POWER THEM LOL. but i have no idea im not going SPL i want LOUD bass yes but i am not out for SPL strictly...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i love pioneer shit, i think it has great sound overall. my woofers get low and are tight and punchy enough for rock music. I have them strapped to 2 1200W amps.. I should be running more power too. AND mine are in a sealed box but its because they're in the trunk. true about the cone area, but with that attitude you should get the cheapest 18 you can find and call it a day haha. getting a good setup is more than just a big ass speaker. you might want to take that 200 and buy just one 15 and run it on that amp. i promise one properly powered woofer will sound better than 2 underpowered ones.

Cheapest 18... thats still more than the 15s... i might just get the DC lvl 3 18... i really want DC... but idk what amp its rated 800-1000 cuz if i sell my fi ssd 12 i will have enough for the 18 I guess i might get the 2 12s on 800 and then wait and maybe get two more in the future and strap the amps together. I am just going to give the pioneers rated. I am praying everyday that FI will have a Black Fi DAY again i missed out 2010 :(

How are the pioneers?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i love pioneer shit, i think it has great sound overall. my woofers get low and are tight and punchy enough for rock music. I have them strapped to 2 1200W amps.. I should be running more power too. AND mine are in a sealed box but its because they're in the trunk. true about the cone area, but with that attitude you should get the cheapest 18 you can find and call it a day haha. getting a good setup is more than just a big ass speaker. you might want to take that 200 and buy just one 15 and run it on that amp. i promise one properly powered woofer will sound better than 2 underpowered ones.

Uh our two subs we are looking at our different your pioneer subs are different than the one i was looking at

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Oh well still I cant find a decent budget amp other than the Prime r750 (DOES 750 at 1 ohm) only thing that is stable at one ohm... F pioneer for not making dual 2 ohm subs... <_<

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

But anyhow...

How are the pioneers your running now?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

theyre fantastic. i'm only changing them out because i sold them to my friend and i'm doing a big rebuild. ive had them for over a year and theyre still not soft. they sound great, play really low. im surprised how loud they get for the sealed box theyre in. i say go for it.

Well i am not getting it until the new RF prime r750 comes out and i will get that cuz its what i am looking for... It will be in a ported box subs up port back in my SUV Hopefully they will be loud enough... hopefully that kid buys my Fi SSD 12

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE