Right click on any song in itunes and then click "get info", then click on the "info" tab.....those are your tags. You're gonna have to go thru your music and make sure it's all tagged correctly so it shows up the way you want it to. I use a batch tag editor called mp3tag.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Right click on any song in itunes and then click "get info", then click on the "info" tab.....those are your tags. You're gonna have to go thru your music and make sure it's all tagged correctly so it shows up the way you want it to. I use a batch tag editor called mp3tag.

i try that no good ..the problem is that when i import cd's it shows two artwork whit 10 track's on 1 and 4 track's on the other how can i put them all in 1

i try that no good ..the problem is that when i import cd's it shows two artwork whit 10 track's on 1 and 4 track's on the other how can i put them all in 1

Trust me, thats what the problem is. Thats why I make sure my tags are straight on any music I plan on putting in my iTunes music collection. But you seem to know more than me, I guess thats why my library is on point and urs is fucked.

Trust me, thats what the problem is. Thats why I make sure my tags are straight on any music I plan on putting in my iTunes music collection. But you seem to know more than me, I guess thats why my library is on point and urs is fucked.

sorry my dude didt mean it in a bad way but i did what you told me but from there then what :drinks:

Yes as Monte said, get MP3Tag. It works great, getting your songs tagged n' labeled properly can take hours or all day (depending on how big the collection is), but it's worth it!

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Yes as Monte said, get MP3Tag. It works great, getting your songs tagged n' labeled properly can take hours or all day (depending on how big the collection is), but it's worth it!

A day? It took me months to get all my music tagged right so they show up in iTunes and on my iPT like they should. But since that day, I run all new music through mp3tag before adding it to my library.