Sonic Electronix

I figured there was a limited budget. It's also one of the best things about Mechman. Many models normally built and ready to go, at a price that is almost unbeatable for the performance you actually receive.

Upgrade the batteries, then save up for the alternator. Then...the amp, lol. What are you pushing by the way?

I would do alt first and then batteries just cause the alt is gonna be charging more than one batt and if he has a 3000.1 amp then most likely it's 3000watts rms. But that's just me, different strokes for different folks lol

It has nothing to do with that, even if the amp does rated, the stock alt will do just fine with a new battery upfront and a battery in the trunk.

But you also have to pay attention to the equipment. I do not see a full 3000 watts coming from that amp.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

@teamht check out onlincecarstereo.com the new t2 run around 500$ but im not sure about prices on dc or dd subs.. but have heard good things from all 3 brands. @sticky i just gotta get a good reliable battery first Haha I've been jumped alot from my battery draining quickly :/ but a good alt is a future investment for sure

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

It has nothing to do with that, even if the amp does rated, the stock alt will do just fine with a new battery upfront and a battery in the trunk.

But you also have to pay attention to the equipment. I do not see a full 3000 watts coming from that amp.

Yea that's why im lookin to replace amp as well its an older one and I know there are much better ones out there!

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

If I recall correctly, I believe the 3000 was a max rating at 1 ohm, but thought the pzi line was only stable at 2...

What voicecoil configuration is your sub OP?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If I recall correctly, I believe the 3000 was a max rating at 1 ohm, but thought the pzi line was only stable at 2...

Its a dvc 2ohm and I have it wired at 1ohm

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm

From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm

You were right that amp is 3000 watts max at 1 ohm, I looked it up. My bad!