Sonic Electronix

That's another summer project is building the biggest possible box for a 15 that will fit in my trunk. I got a 3.5cuft box I built but its tune to to 50hz, way to high for a 15. Next box will be around 35hz get way better performance out of it

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

If I recall correctly, I believe the 3000 was a max rating at 1 ohm, but thought the pzi line was only stable at 2...

What voicecoil configuration is your sub OP?

From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm

You might want a little more experience buddy. Not insulting, just stating. I've ways known the .1 to signify it as a mono block, as in one channel. Easiest example off the top of my head is the kicker 2500.1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Make sure to tune to 35 no matter what anyone says. Your car isn't much different then mine and peaks very low. If you tune under 34 you won't be able to play anything but decaf music and enjoy it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Buy a aq2200 and a 15" dc XL. It will fit in your trunk but it will also take up all of it to get a 5 cube gross box in it

Hence the one step down in a 12". More cone area and the ability to have a proper enclosure built in the space provided. I love the XL, but in this case would rather do two 12s than one 15.

@teamht check out onlincecarstereo.com the new t2 run around 500$ but im not sure about prices on dc or dd subs.. but have heard good things from all 3 brands. @sticky i just gotta get a good reliable battery first Haha I've been jumped alot from my battery draining quickly :/ but a good alt is a future investment for sure

That won't happen with your xs power lol

this whole site nut hugs mechman , dc, and xs.. while xs is the best batt imo there alot better options out there if you dont want to drop 300 on a batt

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Make sure to tune to 35 no matter what anyone says. Your car isn't much different then mine and peaks very low. If you tune under 34 you won't be able to play anything but decaf music and enjoy it.

I have every decaf zip and im dissapointed my box is tuned so highh and his stuff is so low :(

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

@teamht check out onlincecarstereo.com the new t2 run around 500$ but im not sure about prices on dc or dd subs.. but have heard good things from all 3 brands. @sticky i just gotta get a good reliable battery first Haha I've been jumped alot from my battery draining quickly :/ but a good alt is a future investment for sure

That won't happen with your xs power lol

shows what you know.. depends what batt you get.. my xs 14v are only 50 ah and without a big bank 50 ah is not shit for storage

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

That's another summer project is building the biggest possible box for a 15 that will fit in my trunk. I got a 3.5cuft box I built but its tune to to 50hz, way to high for a 15. Next box will be around 35hz get way better performance out of it

Tuning isn't necessarily sub specific, but you're right...pretty high for daily bumping, lol. How did that happen?

this whole site nut hugs mechman , dc, and xs.. while xs is the best batt imo there alot better options out there if you dont want to drop 300 on a batt

This whole site nut hugs XS...as you state XS is the best per your opinion. Then states beside best battery, there are better options.

Insecure contradictory guy is insecurely contradicting, LOL.

And I believe the battery in question is listed for $259 and I believe still offers free ground shipping in the continental US.

Edited by TeamHT