Sonic Electronix

If I recall correctly, I believe the 3000 was a max rating at 1 ohm, but thought the pzi line was only stable at 2...

What voicecoil configuration is your sub OP?

From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm

You might want a little more experience buddy. Not insulting, just stating. I've ways known the .1 to signify it as a mono block, as in one channel. Easiest example off the top of my head is the kicker 2500.1

Ya I know it would be a mono block but I thought it also meant like rms power like at 1 ohm. But your right I was wrong. I got a powerbass 1500.1d and it's a mono block and it's 1500rms at one ohm

No worries, I was trying really hard to make sure I was remembering the amp correctly. Someone was offering me a cheap deal on a couple cases, did a little research and then said no, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not to mention some idiots are pushing a guy with a 400$ system into buying 1k$ in electrical.. lol..

I thought he had a 3000rms watt amp and admitted I was wrong!! Sorry your perfect!

no just when it comes to newbs and trying to help them out and saving them the most money.. everyone knows what its like in this game with not alot of money.. i just wan tto point them in the right direction to get what they need at teh best price.. that is all

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Well I appreciate everyones advice and opnions helping a young basshead with questions and concerns :)

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire