Sonic Electronix

4-Channel Amps outputting the same voltage, one side sounds louder

honestly, I'm not sure. RCAs are signal wires, they do not deliver power to your speakers. If there is a kink somewhere in the line or a broken pin... then you may be getting the same voltage on a meter but not the same output from the amp.

regardless, it sounds to me like this is either a connection issue or an amp issue. the best you can do right now is change out the rcas and the speakers just to see if it fixes. then you should move on to the 4 seperate channels on the amp. its possible you have one bad channel and its causing the bridge of say 1/2 to be less powerful than 3/4.

if thats the case, your amplifier is shot. depending on what your budget is looking like, for 130 dollars id just get a new one, or invest in something better for a little more. i dont know much about amp repairs but on a 130 dollar amp (amazon prices im sure you could do better somewhere) i wouldnt put money into repairing it.

also, i have a Pioneer GM-6400F its 50x4 RMS just like yours and id part with it for a real good price. pm me if your interested. (just figured id offer because your having a problem with your 50x4... i know this isnt the f/s section but :pardon: cant help myself i hate good equipment just sitting in my house not being used)

Great thanks for your advice.. I'll go through those steps for sure. It would be a bummer cause I didn't get a service plan on the 4-channel for some reason.. Thanks a lot for your help. Ill let ya know if it's the amp after all and if I could use your Pioneer :-)