Alpine Imprint

which imprint modelt you talking about? I plan on doing it with an older combo. cda-9884 and ktxh100 i think is the combo I got. I plan on running active but, it is only meant for a 2-way set up its only got a front,rear and sub hook up. unlike other processors (or maybe the new ones) that has a front, center, rear and sub.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be using it full active because of this. I have a 3-way component and a sub in my car and in order to use the imprint with it I'd have to re-install my active crossovers for my 3-way. It would still be bi-amp so the 6.5 will not share the same signal as the 4 and tweeter.

As much as I have read the imprint is simple to use and to tune but, we shall see. I know the latest version of the imprint is made for intergrating the oem equipment to after market.

If I do install it I'll be sure to post about it.

Is the imprint needed for that cda117 to go active or can it do it alone?

the cda-117 by itself does not have the xover stage to run active, the Imprint is needed if you want to go that route.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f