Just sayin that sure money is on good multi meter not on blue #'s on a dash....I know money aint everything...cuz my system was only 1k bucks...all new...bet i shit On some expensive systems

Why do you always get defensive? No ones saying your systems weak there's no reason to get hostile

you win some, you lose some

If you look up in the pictures you can see the words "Auto ranging" on the DMM. So maybe the thing is just shitting itself for some reason.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

2000watts on p2s? 2000/3= 667.6666 So you are giving that much to 250 watt rated subs? i hope its scoped :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Just sayin that sure money is on good multi meter not on blue #'s on a dash....I know money aint everything...cuz my system was only 1k bucks...all new...bet i shit On some expensive systems

Why do you always get defensive? No ones saying your systems weak there's no reason to get hostile

E-thug alert

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I can feel some grouch woke up on the wrong side of the bed :ehh:

:rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

this guy is ridiculous. lol he cant even answer a question. your DMM doesnt even need to be changed except from DC to AC . why cant he just answer a question instead of getting pissed off and rambling off into a tangent about how his system isnt 10000$

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Ok ok everybody time out. That's enough bashing of Elrey. Hey man honestly, if you treat us with respect we treat you with respect. Don't get defensive and attack others. Don't bring money into everything. And take some constructive critisism. Then everyone can be happy.

Everyone agree? Good

Big 3 with Yellow Top