EricM9104 Posted September 21, 2007 Report Posted September 21, 2007 Well, I've got a Sony "xplod" tape deck, fm modulated cd player, when I'm playing bass on full and volume is at around half the deck will dim and when I turn on the dome light that'll dim too. Meh, stock alt, basically stock everything, even with engine running... Idle. Haven't tried it with it revved at around 2k RPM. I think it comes with like a 70a alt stock. 1997 Nissan P/U, king cab, 4 cylinder KA24E 2.4 liter, 4wd XE, blah blah blah. When I put a system in it I'll probably get an like 160a or 180a Iraggi alt, maybe do dual alt setup if I do go that big. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.