Second Skin Audio

150+

eric78702

my buddy had 4 12" jackhammers running 1200w to each pair and hit 149 not sure what it was tuned to but was in a 2001 silverado ext cab.

is it a hatch?

What do you mean is it a hatch? The crv is a mid size suv.

damn my bad i was thinkin crx <_<

what dimensions you have and what money you lookin to spend?

Width is 33, depth is 29 and height I would like to keep it no taller than 28.

you should have enough room for 4 12's, i have almost the exact same demensions and im thinking about 4 10's but have alos thought about 3 12's. up to you. chose wisely id run with dc or sundown

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

you should have enough room for 4 12's, i have almost the exact same demensions and im thinking about 4 10's but have alos thought about 3 12's. up to you. chose wisely id run with dc or sundown

Yeah I am thinking of getting 4 sa-12's and get the saz-3000 and tune it to 32hz. Do you think I can get 150+ on music with that set up?

if you just want to break 150 make removable ports and make a fart port lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Yeah I am thinking of getting 4 sa-12's and get the saz-3000 and tune it to 32hz. Do you think I can get 150+ on music with that set up?

being im only 16, i have been around my fair share of loud systems but only one that was close to 150 and that was my buddys chevy and he only had 2000w in there but anything is possible

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

What's that? Haha

a box tuned high. high enough to where it wont sound good on music but will meter high numbers. :drinks: thats why i said changeable ports because you can say you broke 150 for comps but when your not at comps you can play music good with a 32hz port.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

What's that? Haha

a box tuned high. high enough to where it wont sound good on music but will meter high numbers. :drinks: thats why i said changeable ports because you can say you broke 150 for comps but when your not at comps you can play music good with a 32hz port.

But that's really all I could do to get 150+ with 4 12's?

being im only 16, i have been around my fair share of loud systems but only one that was close to 150 and that was my buddys chevy and he only had 2000w in there but anything is possible

running 1200 watts to the pair? but only 2000 watts. also im not sure whwere i put my bs flag but i highly doubt he did a 149 on that little power unless it was walled off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived