already gonna get rid of the 18's?? i was thinking about doing 4 or 6 12's but i think ima get 2 more 18's and take out the back seats lol

im gonna keep watching this cuz i wanna see which setup you like better

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

already gonna get rid of the 18's?? i was thinking about doing 4 or 6 12's but i think ima get 2 more 18's and take out the back seats lol

hah yea man, i want to get 4 12's and tune a lot lower :P

my advise is if ur takin out the seats might as well wall it! cas those trailblazer have a major problem getn loud especially if u plan on meterin..not tryin to kill ur spirit jus a heads up.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

my advise is if ur takin out the seats might as well wall it! cas those trailblazer have a major problem getn loud especially if u plan on meterin..not tryin to kill ur spirit jus a heads up.

Idk I did 150.3 @ 39 hz with 1 18" D1 BTL wired to half ohm on my SAZ-4500D. Pure daily, swapped the BTL in instead of my SMD since it was D1 and gained about 2.5 db, but the BTL was starting to smell pretty bad after slamming it for like 2 songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet build, I want to get a TBSS in a couple months, do you mind explainig your wiring a bit more.

So you have 2 0 gauge from the front to the batts in the back then two 0 gauge to the amp?

I have 2 1/0 going from the front batt to the fuse in the back... and then i added the 2 batts in the back and just connected them to the fuse as well... I need to get more wire to re wire the truck...

That wiring is clean as hell. Where did you get those metal things that go into the power inputs on the amp? I've seen them before but idk what they're called.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

That wiring is clean as hell. Where did you get those metal things that go into the power inputs on the amp? I've seen them before but idk what they're called.

THanks man! I need to clean it up a bit more but it'll do for now...

As far as the metal things, which most call Dual Inputs, theres a vendor on Caco that makes then for whatever amp you want or what ever kind of metal work you need, he's the man!

Kool build... I don't know if I missed if it but where did you get the two 0gauge to one input connecters?

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Archived