Sonic Electronix

Quality wise, both are going to be outstanding. Polk Audio definitely knows what they're doing. The Polk will put out more power per channel 90wx4 vs JL 75wx4), but I believe the JL amp you listed is stable down to 1.5 ohms, as opposed to the Polk that I believe is stable down to 2 ohms.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Quality wise, both are going to be outstanding. Polk Audio definitely knows what they're doing. The Polk will put out more power per channel 90wx4 vs JL 75wx4), but I believe the JL amp you listed is stable down to 1.5 ohms, as opposed to the Polk that I believe is stable down to 2 ohms.

Thanks for reply I might as well go with JL ..everything else in my truck is JL Audio a JL 1000/1 on 13w6v2 a JL500/1 on 2 JL10w3v3 and a JL 300/4 thats blown but going to send off to get fixed thats why I was asking about the Polk Audio Im sure Im going to be drowning the highs and mids out so want a clean higher power amp or should i just get 2 jl 300/4

Thanks for reply I might as well go with JL ..everything else in my truck is JL Audio a JL 1000/1 on 13w6v2 a JL500/1 on 2 JL10w3v3 and a JL 300/4 thats blown but going to send off to get fixed thats why I was asking about the Polk Audio Im sure Im going to be drowning the highs and mids out so want a clean higher power amp or should i just get 2 jl 300/4

Damn figured Id get more responses do people have bad things to say about Polk Audio or what

Why don't you look into the jl hd600/4 instead. i have the jl hd600/4 and love it. I tried the 300/4 and its bigger and less watts and getts hotter but I think it cost less. The hd600/4 is double the watts and smaller.

I actually thought about the HD600/4 but Ive got so much money wrapped up in this already and work gets a little slow in the summer so I kind of need to slow down still need alternator or do you think I can get by with adding my stinger battery in the back? Im hoping to be done with this install in 2 weeks

I actually thought about the HD600/4 but Ive got so much money wrapped up in this already and work gets a little slow in the summer so I kind of need to slow down still need alternator or do you think I can get by with adding my stinger battery in the back? Im hoping to be done with this install in 2 weeks

well the hd600/4 is expensive but its supposed to use less power. But I don't know about adding your battery before u upgrade your alt maybe someone else can answer that but if I'm not wrong its better to have your alt first cause if your gonna put another battery then your alt is gonna have to charge two batteries instead of one plus run your system.