How would I?..

My question is how do I wire my HU up so it has memory to keep my settings?

The last couple decks I've had never kept the memory and I don't know why. I have all the wires going to where they should. Should I put the HU turn on wire with the memory wire?

Well my first HU that was in the car when I got it was a Jensen flip screen and all the settings saved on it. The first one I bought was a pioneer 3200 and I wired it the same way and it didnt save settings, and the one I have now is a Lanzar 7" touch screen an it won't save either. Im wanting to know how I can get it to same because I'm buying a pioneer 6300 on Wednesday and I don't want to keep having to set everything up, I'd like for it to save settings.

Well my first HU that was in the car when I got it was a Jensen flip screen and all the settings saved on it. The first one I bought was a pioneer 3200 and I wired it the same way and it didnt save settings, and the one I have now is a Lanzar 7" touch screen an it won't save either. Im wanting to know how I can get it to same because I'm buying a pioneer 6300 on Wednesday and I don't want to keep having to set everything up, I'd like for it to save settings.

Like i said your wiring looms in the car are wired differently to the HU's...

Look at the wiring diagram for you car in the manual then look at the wiring diagram for your HU, make sure all the pins line up... if not swap them round

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Archived