DC Sound Lab

2x Level 5 18" boot install

how does DC ship to the UK but cant find a dealer in fucking washington? hahaha

good shit bro i like the build.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

id wait for a single DC 7.5k amp =] :clapping::popcorn:

my subs are dual 1.4's, would the 7.5k run happily at 0.35ohm daily? obviously power supply will be up to scratch by the time i get one of these.

guessing with box rise and all that it should be fine. sure i have read on here people running them that low.

Thanks

2 Saz 3500 nice idea, but i felt it a little pricey, maby Twistid send this over the pond, a new one costs on German E-bay arround 1200 €.

i am impressed with the bench testing results for that, and 0.5 ohm stable is great!

only problem i see is that i doubt it will still be available after i get my alternator sorted. if it is, id love it, if he would ship it over here. if not, may just order 1 from Germany.

2 Saz 3500 nice idea, but i felt it a little pricey, maby Twistid send this over the pond, a new one costs on German E-bay arround 1200 €.

i am impressed with the bench testing results for that, and 0.5 ohm stable is great!

only problem i see is that i doubt it will still be available after i get my alternator sorted. if it is, id love it, if he would ship it over here. if not, may just order 1 from Germany.

If you have the money in your hand, try to coneect Twistid its 520 pounds + shipping against 990 pounds + shipping. Think you have to pay arround 50-70 for shipping from the US.

PS. price German E-bay is 1118 + shipping

Sorry not 520 its lesser, 520 is 850 $, if i srolled down i saw Twistid want 800 $

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

If you have the money in your hand, try to coneect Twistid its 520 pounds + shipping against 990 pounds + shipping. Think you have to pay arround 50-70 for shipping from the US.

Sorry not 520 its lesser, 520 is 850 $, if i srolled down i saw Twistid want 800 $

unfortunately i dont have the cash to hand right now, and if i did, it would go ona an alternator 1st.

ill have to see what is around at the time when i have some amp money i guess.

unfortunately i dont have the cash to hand right now, and if i did, it would go ona an alternator 1st.

ill have to see what is around at the time when i have some amp money i guess.

If you it´s time to buy the amp, look at American E-bay, much cheaper than in Germany.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

id wait for a single DC 7.5k amp =] :clapping::popcorn:

my subs are dual 1.4's, would the 7.5k run happily at 0.35ohm daily? obviously power supply will be up to scratch by the time i get one of these.

guessing with box rise and all that it should be fine. sure i have read on here people running them that low.

Thanks

Don't do 0.35 ohm daily, it's not smart, going below 1-0.7 ohm daily is not very smart.

It won't last long and it will not put out a lot more power.

You shouldn't count on rise in a daily setup, rise is not always rise it can also drop to .35 ohms and sometimes below..

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.