DC Sound Lab

DC audio 3.5K amplifier question

he will be fine with 3.5k per level 5.

we dont know his skill level or test equipment so im gonna recommend the 3.5ks.

Im only going to run two D3100's for my two DC 12k's but what do I know lol :D :D :D

OP, Two 3.5k's will be perfect for a pair of lvl5's. Watch your gains andyou will be goo to go.

Edited by ssackett

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

ok guys.. to answer the questions, my skill level is okay..im only 18, ive done installs befor, ive fixed installs for many freinds that shops have f***ed up.. i dont know much when it gets into the hard core stuff but i can deffinitly put a system together on my own.. soo im not lookin for anything thats gonna be impossible for me to do as this car will be my first full build by myself on my own car..i plan on runnin a kenetik 600 under the hood and either 4 1400's or 4 2400's.. by the way its goin in a 97 civic ex 4 door.. comments questions or concerns? anything would help..

ok guys.. to answer the questions, my skill level is okay..im only 18, ive done installs befor, ive fixed installs for many freinds that shops have f***ed up.. i dont know much when it gets into the hard core stuff but i can deffinitly put a system together on my own.. soo im not lookin for anything thats gonna be impossible for me to do as this car will be my first full build by myself on my own car..i plan on runnin a kenetik 600 under the hood and either 4 1400's or 4 2400's.. by the way its goin in a 97 civic ex 4 door.. comments questions or concerns? anything would help..

1400, as in XS power D1400s? Do you know how to mix 12 and 14v batts?

edit:sp

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

thanks guys.. im gonna run 2 12 inch lvl 5's off two 3.5K amps strapped. a 210 amp alternator,kenetik 600 under the hood and 4 kenetiks in the back.all 0 gauge runs.. dont know about a box.. any recommended specs???

4th order! hoping you have alot of space to use. that would be loud :crazy:

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

dont get the khc1400s. waste of money. for 100 bucks more you get a much much better battery in the khc 2400. and a khc600 is kind of small no? is that enough to power the car? ive seen one, and i take shits bigger then that punny battery.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

• 5 months later...

hello everyone, i was looking on DC's site and im very interested in the 3.5K amps.. on the website it says the amps are linkable.. yet i cant seem to find if it says how much watts 2 of those amps strapped would put out.. if anyone knows how many watts 2 3.5K amps will put out it would really help. thanks guys

hey guys im new to this forum i was wondering where i could ask a question like this ...i would like some advice on my setup

• 9 months later...

Hey man Xs power has a better battery for you up front the D5100R fits perfectly in that tray and should work well with your system and also Im not sure if you've upgraded your motor to a b series but mechman makes a 270 amp alternator for b series Honda engines.