Sonic Electronix

right on par for DC power CS

ya, sounds just like the guys who gave me their personal phone numbers, called me back after talking to me already, rushed to get my alt out the same day and called to check up on how the alt performed. im sure they are human and make some mistakes, as hard as they try not to.

save more money or buy a cheaper model. they are not trying to screw you, thats just how much they cost.

Im not saying they are trying to screw im saying they need to honor a mistake, and correct good quality cost but 479$ is not the price he quoted me it was 279$ so according to his 1st email 279 was what they cost.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

thats tough. dc power DID make a mistake, and should honor that they did. but i also understand them not wanting to loose money on the sale. major compaines would honor it, but dc is still small and i dont think they could honor every mistake they make.

They shouldnt mistakes like this or others regularly hopefully they dont anyway

well the only thing i can say is look into another company. i hear mechmans are good with great CS

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

ya, sounds just like the guys who gave me their personal phone numbers, called me back after talking to me already, rushed to get my alt out the same day and called to check up on how the alt performed. im sure they are human and make some mistakes, as hard as they try not to.

save more money or buy a cheaper model. they are not trying to screw you, thats just how much they cost.

Im not saying they are trying to screw im saying they need to honor a mistake, and correct good quality cost but 479$ is not the price he quoted me it was 279$ so according to his 1st email 279 was what they cost.

ya... there is no way they would take a $200 hit, i wouldnt. its not like giving you a discount, that would be far below their cost.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Maybe they quoted you for the lower end models (not HP or XP) those do run the $300 range. I paid $600 for mine. It's worth every penny and every time I have emailed them I always get a response. Even sent one on a friday night at like 10:00pm and had a response at midnight.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

thats tough. dc power DID make a mistake, and should honor that they did. but i also understand them not wanting to loose money on the sale. major compaines would honor it, but dc is still small and i dont think they could honor every mistake they make.

They shouldnt mistakes like this or others regularly hopefully they dont anyway

they shouldn't make mistakes? :rofl: neither should I, but it keeps happening. as im sure it does with you as well.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

ya... there is no way they would take a $200 hit, i wouldnt. its not like giving you a discount, that would be far below their cost.

People handle things differently but i do see ur point of view but its just aggevating and doesnt leave a good taste in my mouth with the company and one customer could of turned into 20 customers (referrals)you never know.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

People handle things differently but i do see ur point of view but its just aggevating and doesnt leave a good taste in my mouth with the company and one customer could of turned into 20 customers (referrals)you never know.

there was a study, i dont remember exact numbers but its something like this; if a person has a bad experience they tell 20 people. if they have a good experience they tell 2. so there is no way making you happy gets them 20 customers. you would probably just brag that you got $200 off your alt because of some idiot. (maybe you would have been nicer about it lol). but now you are upset and you are telling the world about it(this isnt like talking to your friends). possibly costing them customers. so now maybe they lose money because of a very simple mistake. as small business owners, it takes money out of their pocket. you should just work with them next time over something so small. if they send you a fucked up alt, ya come tell us about it lol. but this just isnt worth it.

you should just accept that he or whoever made a mistake, it happens. IMO trying to force them to honor that price is morally wrong. YES ur right, they should honor that quote. thats how business goes. but sometimes you gotta relax a little expecting the guy to lose 200 bux is a lil harsh imo. give the guy a break. besides even if you did get an alt for that, Id pull an SD and have it takes months to get it to you and say it got lost in customs. plus if u ever need to call DC for any kinda help you can bet youll be last in line every time.

Do the right thing. things happen , keep saving

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

there was a study, i dont remember exact numbers but its something like this; if a person has a bad experience they tell 20 people. if they have a good experience they tell 2. so there is no way making you happy gets them 20 customers. you would probably just brag that you got $200 off your alt because of some idiot. (maybe you would have been nicer about it lol). but now you are upset and you are telling the world about it(this isnt like talking to your friends). possibly costing them customers. so now maybe they lose money because of a very simple mistake. as small business owners, it takes money out of their pocket. you should just work with them next time over something so small. if they send you a fucked up alt, ya come tell us about it lol. but this just isnt worth it.

lol i would believe but really im not like that i give credit were credit is due if they (IMO) would of done the right thing i would also stated a thread about how they did do the right thing and standing up to thier mistake.

www.wooferwarehouse.com