Sonic Electronix

I'm pretty stoked- haven't oredered much gear except my RF P3 12" for a LONG time. I know it's their baby mono amp, but I don't want to spend extra $ upgrading alt etc, in my car as I don't know how much longer I'll own it, and the 1200 makes all the power I'll ever need.

PHENOMENAL customer service from AQ as well- they even eworked with me to use another courier instead of UPS to get it up to me in Canada at a reasonable cost; much appreciated. Now to sneak it past the wife haha

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Have fun with the amp :clapping: Pics of the setup please. Good luck sneaking past the wife on this one :peepwall:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

i think you'll love it too. i also have an aq1200d, and its badass.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

LOL you'll NEVER see pics of this setup, guys. I'm function over form, so...The comps are behind stock door panels, my sub box doesn't have carpt or paint and was ahped purely to fit bewteem my rear battery box and tail light etc. It works, it's clean & tidy but NOT for looks.

Also, the sub box had to be removable for when I race, I'm sure you wouldn't think much of my L brackets and strapping holding it in.

It was so refreshing to learn about all the brands you guys use. We have so little available up here; Kicker, Alpine a little JL and RF and that's about it. and it'a all INSANELY overpriced, so I was in heaven to find the 1200d.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Archived