Sonic Electronix

Would this amp work well with my mids???

RF2002 http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575RF2002/Rockford-Fosgate-RF2002.html?tp=115&tab=features_and_specs

Performance

RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) 50 x 2

Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) 300 x 2

Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) 100 x 2

Bridged Power (Watts x Channels) 200 x 1

Minimum Impedance Bridged 4

Minimum Impedance Unbridged 2

Best Frequency Response 20-200k Hz

THD at Rated RMS Power 1%

Signal to Noise Ratio 80 dB

Input Voltage 14.4v

Features

Amplifier Class AB

Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 40-400 Hz

Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave) 12dB/oct

High-Pass Crossover Frequency 40-400 Hz

High-Pass Slope (dB/octave) 12dB/oct

Bass Boost No

Bass Boost Frequency N/A

Fan Cooled No

Fuse Rating 30 x 1

Speaker Level Inputs No

Preamp Outputs 1 pair

Sorry just the specs

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

how many speakers? what voice coils? should know this by now.

Shit my bad what i ment in the question as in does it have the correct crossovers to run the mids?

Fosgate primes 6 1/2 40 watts a piece 4 ohms a piece

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

On the amp it has just a high pass filter and the Freq range goes up to 400? so what would i put the freq. range on to run my mids?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i always have my HPF set to 80hz so that amp will do just fine, as just about all amps will have a crossover in that range.

if you are interested, i think im about to sell an alpine mrp. i believe its a 250. its 50wx4 at 4ohm. pm me if you want to talk about it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived